Catalog Description (Approved 11/16) This experiential course engages students in collaborative design and innovation processes in order to meet sustainable business challenges and opportunities. Student teams research, design, analyze and communicate effective sustainable business solutions for different Aquinas or community clients.

Aquinas College is committed to providing equal opportunity for participation in all programs, services and activities. If you need accommodations because of a disability, or if you need to make special arrangements in case the building must be evacuated, please make an appointment with me as soon as possible, or see me during office hours. Requests for accommodations by persons with disabilities may be made by contacting the Accessibility Services Office at 616-632-2177,dsservices@aquinas.edu. The office is located in the Wege Center, room 103C.  Once your eligibility for an accommodation has been determined, you will be issued a verified letter from the Accessibility Services Office. Please present your accommodation letter to me as soon as possible in order to begin utilizing accommodations. Please note that accommodations are not retroactive.