A required one credit course for second-year students which focuses on intermediate research skills. The purpose of this class is to develop students’ abilities to critically think about and effectively use information in their college coursework and beyond.

Shellie Jeffries
shellie.jeffries@aquinas.edu
632.2130

Office hours: By appointment

Aquinas College is committed to providing equal opportunity for participation in all programs, services and activities. If you need accommodations because of a disability, or if you need to make special arrangements in case the building must be evacuated, please make an appointment with me as soon as possible, or see me during office hours. Requests for accommodations by persons with disabilities may be made by contacting the Accessibility Services Office at 616-632-2177, dsservices@aquinas.edu. The office is located in the Wege Center, room 103C.  Once your eligibility for an accommodation has been determined, you will be issued a verified letter from the Accessibility Services Office. Please present your accommodation letter to me as soon as possible in order to begin utilizing accommodations. Please note that accommodations are not retroactive.